- April- found out we were moving to Florida
- May- Signed a lease on a town home (sight unseen)
- May- Pig had an engagement party
- June- began buying furniture and getting ready for the big move
- June 28th- our 770sqft apartment was packed and hauled off
- July 1st- the red head and I drove the big rig to Destin (Desitin, destiny, etc)
- July 5th- our stuff finally arrived
- July 5th-7th- unpacked every stinkin' box
- July 6th- Casey dreamed and talked about getting a tan and I kindly reminded him he has red hair and transparent skin.
- July 8th-9th- We hosted our first guests (Casey's parents) in our first SPARE bedroom.
- July 12th- I flew back to Houston to live with my Aunt and Uncle
- July 26th- drove to D-town for pigs bridal portraits
- July 28th- drove back to H-town to catch the red head on his way to S-town
- August -September- did a lot of driving on the weekends to ATX and S-town, floated the river, drank delicious wine in Fredericksberg, hosted pig's bachelorette and bridal shower, and celebrated Christmas a little early with an amazing group of co-workers.
- Now- In Destin wrestling sharks, building sand castles and knocking them down, picking sand out of my belly button, snuggling batty, pretending I am on Jersey Shore and looking for a job.
Reason #1 to come visit- you get to walk to the beach from our place, look at how cute Casey looks in his sun shirt and compare his skin color to the sugar sand beach!
Matt and I are TOTALLY coming to visit. Casey and I can compare tans while you & Batman convince Matt that we too should get a dog!
ReplyDelete