If you know me, you know that I LOVE Christmas. Maybe it has something to do with the fact my birthday is two days before it but I have always been the person who starts listening to Christmas carols at the "wrong" time of the year. This year I started listening to them in March. Since I just graduated I have a lot more time on my hands, time I am still not sure how to use. As a result, I partook in all of the Christmas festivities I could. Every weekend I was at a Christmas party or hosting one myself.
This year I had some friends over for a tacky sweater/ pajama party. Fifteen girls crammed into my 770 square feet of luxury for a night of games and fun. See for yourself...


Jennifer you are hilarious
ReplyDeleteThis party was so fun! I love me some Catch Phrase!
ReplyDelete