Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free Time

Since I finished school and graduated on December 20th (not that I am counting the days of freetime) my co-workers, family and friends have been asking me "What have you been doing with your free time?" Well, I tell you. I have been eating, going to yoga (my new love), running with good friends, shopping, planning social events, going to happy hour, sleeping, blogging, and watching TV. During the 2.5 years I was in grad school I vowed that upon my completion of school that I would never say "I'm bored", take advantage of my time with friends and family, and enjoy life- so far so good. Below is a collection of pictures to describe things in 2010.

Wearing matching North Face fleeces with Bob.

Taming the beasts
Attending events with past first ladies (Hilary Clinton pictured above)
Helping friends bond


Hanging out with my BFFL
Training Batman
Spending time with my favorite Pig


1 comment:

  1. You guys look like you have so much fun...I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete