Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lame

I am lame! I have not posted in over a month......shame on me. I promise I will try to be better. I think part of my problem is that I am not sure what to write about....while I think of interesting things to write I will share the latest and greatest
Lindsay (my sister) is engaged! I am so excited to help plan her wedding :). I am not sure if she shares the same sentiment about receiving my help, due to my constant phone calls each day asking her what she has planned since the last twenty-four hours we exchanged words, but I am sure she kind of appreciates it.
Casey and I took a week off in March, went to Dallas, played tennis, basketball, slept, ate, visited with family, went on some bike rides, drank coffee, drank wine, drank margaritas, etc. Sadly enough, the only pictures we took were pictures of Batman (will post soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment